Tuesday, January 5, 2010

She’s such a flirt!

Okay, so my friends and I went clubbing the other night. It was our first night out together after months of staying sober and nightclub-free. We were only a few minutes inside the club when this girl came over Jim and started flashing her fake lashes and throwing evocative gestures at him. Five minutes of groping and they were out of our sight.

I don’t have anything against flirting, but when it comes to female throwing goo-goo eyes and showing sexual intent to guys they just pick out from the crowd, that’s a totally different story. I mean, can’t the girl see that she’s just getting mixed signals from the guy? I can put the blame on the lethal cocktails in her hands, but that’s not enough reason for her to hit on Jim head on. I mean come on, doesn’t the ring on his finger clearly says he’s off the market?

Let’s be clear though. Flirting doesn’t have to be ghastly all the time; that is if it’s done with innocence. Innocent flirting is just like appreciating someone; nothing more, nothing less. There are no age limits, gender boundaries, and sexual connotations. It simply is being charming. But throw in battling lashes, fake laughs, and too much physical contact, there’s totally nothing innocent with that.

I can tell when a girl is flirting innocently or introducing sexual element to someone; trust me I know. I won’t be surprised when I get a frantic call one of these days from Jim’s wife. So, girls take it from me; if you want to flirt make sure to do it to someone uncommitted. Don’t jump into the situation easily. Flirting can be fun, if you do it with a light hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment