Thursday, February 11, 2010

What does a Picture say about you

Looking at this picture below:
This picture was taken about 4 years ago. I do not know what I was doing with my mouth but I do know that I was very annoyed with this picture. Can you guess where I was at? A John Mayer/Ben Folds concert. It was taken by a girl that had been bugging me all day and I was done with getting my picture taken. The people that surrounded me were a bunch of dumb girls screaming for John Mayer to play dumb girl songs. I was there with friends and was really more excited to see Ben Folds then John Mayer. At this moment in time it was almost summer time, school had just ended and I was getting ready to start a summer of boredom and working at a gas station of misery. I remember feeling pretty alone around this time and I think that this picture actually kind of captures that in some way or another.

The amazing thing about photos is that there is a story to each one. Looking at this photo you might think it is a photo of the side of a guys head, but really it tells a story. Each photo is unique because there are events that are going on in the photo. It is almost like you are taking a quick snapshot of what you are doing to keep that memory alive of the moment.

You should join me in taking part in this fun.
Select a picture and tell us about what was going on.
What story is being told?
Why did you select this photo?
What is unique about that picture, that day, that look?

Either track back to this post in a blog post you write about this or leave a link in the comment section.
Would love to hear some stories about your photos.

*kyle

Original Posts by Kyle Reed

Source: http://thoughtsaboutnothing.com/what-does-a-picture-say-about-you/#more-3414

No comments:

Post a Comment